Do you still use stamps?
Current pressures may bring major disruption to your mail delivery service.
The most trusted government agency, the United States Postal Service (USPS), is seeking a 2 cent rate increase in postage rates due to mounting revenue losses.
What are the top disruptions to mail delivery revenues?
Top disruptions to USPS revenues are cited as internet usage and other forms of direct communication, as well as big business shifting bottom line allegiances from using USPS delivery.
Related articles and information
- Postal Service Seeks 2-Cent Rise in First-Class Mail (businessweek.com)
- Dissension Over Ending Saturday Mail Delivery (nytimes.com)
- USPS Financial Information webpage (usps.com)
- American Postal Worker Union perspective (apwu.org)
- News Search: USPS Rate Increase (google.com)
- Download the Report Projecting US Mail Volumes (usps.com)