Social Media Publishers Making Money
Monetizing your social media content like your tweets or fan page content is paying off.
Although the IZEA survey finding that 88.3% of social media publishers monetize social media seems somewhat high, they also find some interesting data.
- Twitter users earn 298% more for their blogs than non-twitter users in social media sponsorship.
- Most common venues for sponsored social media activity:
- Blog posts (64.3%)
- Twitter updates (44.5%)
- 52.3% of social content publishers have received direct material compensation for their social content.
Learn more about social media.
Read the full post here.
- Earned Media or Cash Register Ringing? Social Media Says Cha-ching! (marketingpilgrim.com)
- The State of Social Media Sponsorship Report (johnchow.com)
- B2B Brands ‘Like’ Social Media (downtheavenue.com)
- Study: There is no “Twitter Effect” Happening in Hollywood (socialtimes.com)
- Twitter to Launch Free Real-time Analytics This Year (gigaom.com)
- Twitter Tests Tweeters With Targeted Ads (socialtimes.com)