I’m talking about all those tools and occasions we use to remind ourselves that we are human and can always do better in our lives:
- The New Year’s resolutions
- New to-do lists
- New business plan to execute
But What Creates Change?
Personally and professionally, I am collaborating with others to develop and share change strategies that inspire you to pursue a social path to create the desired changes you seek in your work, in your business, in your life.
I find that if we really want to achieve a systemic change in our business, in our lives or in the world, we need to lead as the agents of change.
Here are 8 questions
To help you develop your change strategies consider these:
- What changes do I desire moving forward?
- What are the negative patterns and influences I need to change or remove?
- What motivates me to produce these changes?
- What changes do I need to make so that I can achieve this?
- What communities do I need to engage to create these changes?
- Who have we shared these strategies with for feedback and reflection?
- How can we creatively share and implement or strategies?
- Where will we integrate these change strategies in our lives, relationships or business plan?
Are You a Change Agent?
Leadership as an agent of change is the strongest strategy to produce change in and around you. See two inspiring examples below of change agents leading the way.
So what are you doing to create change?
Share your comment here.
See more at Volksvagen’s innovative website. http://thefuntheory.com/